- Republican.ie | Irish Republican Forum | IrishRepublican.net
- → Terms of Service
Republican.ie Rules & Guidelines
Please read the following rules before posting. Republican.ie uses a warning system, which the Moderators and Administrators control with their personal judgment. The team reserves the right to ban a member once they reach their maximum warning threshold.
A - Posting News & Statements
1. Any news article posted on Republican.ie may be not be altered from its original format, a link MUST accompany the article or it will be deleted.
2. Press Statements are to be posted in respective "Group Sections", otherwise post them in the Main Discussion Forum. Any press statement that has unsubstantiated allegations against an individual or a group will be edited/deleted at the moderation's discretion.
3. Anything, whether it be a post or thread that is deleted/moved or closed shall not be re-posted without the approval of the administrative team. To do so may cause the loss of your privileges on Republican.ie.
4. If you have a concern or complaint about a moderation decision, please contact one of the Moderation Team members for resolution but do not confront them in open forum, to do so may result in you being banned.
B - Posting
1. Please use correct grammar and punctuation.
2. Do not use all capital letters in your posts.
3. Do not post offensive, insulting or inflammatory comments. See Section C.
4. No text lingo allowed, it will be deleted at the Moderation's Teams discretion.
C - Personal Insults, Attacks, etc.
1. Do not threaten other members.
2. Do not use offensive, abusive or inflammatory language.
3. Do not indulge in gossip relating to other members or real life circumstances.
4. Do not attempt to identify other members.
5. Members are entitled to identify themselves but this is advised against.
6. Do not place real life names on this forum unless they are directly related to a credible news article.
D - Links
1. Links to other forums are not allowed.
2. Links that are graphic or offensive should be posted only when the forum membership/audience is notified.
E - Our right to ban accounts or remove user privileges
Republican.ie does not delete user accounts. You can however close your user account.
Closing your account means we will scramble your password, remove any email subscriptions or notifications you may receive and turn off your Private Messages.
To close your account contact an Administrator, this process is irreversible and permanent.
We may at our absolute discretion refuse you access to the site and/or cancel/terminate your user privileges without prior notice for any reason and you shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of cancellation/termination of your user privileges.
Republican.ie Web Site Agreement
The Republican.ie Web Site (the "Site") is an online information service provided by Republican.ie ("Republican.ie "), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. Republican.ie MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions. The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Republican.ie, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Republican.ie a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to Republican.ie by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Republican.ie the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Republican.ie for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Republican.ie.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of Republican.ie. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Use of the Site.You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Republican.ie, Republican.iedoes not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Republican.ie- identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Republican.ie a. You also understand that Republican.ie cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. Republican.ie PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND Republican.ie SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. Republican.ie DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. Republican.ie HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL Republican.ie BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF Republican.ie OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, Republican.ie LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Republican.ie makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Republican.ie web site, please understand that it is independent from Republican.ie, and that Republican.ie has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Republican.ie web site does not mean that Republican.ie endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Republican.ie, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Republican.ie and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
5.Term; Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
6.Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Ireland. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Republican.ie and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Ireland . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Republican.ie's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Republican.ie may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Welcome to Republican.ie (the "Site").
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business.
This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit.
"Personally Identifiable Information"
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We receive details such as : the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of DONATORS only via PayPal.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as PayPal) who may provide such services as online payment services may collect this information from our Visitors and members. We do not control how these third parties use such information.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We may email Visitors and members about information, news and updates on the site.
With whom may the information may be shared?
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Republican.ie is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Members may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does Republican.ie use login information?
Republican.ie uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and members may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at email@example.com
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Members with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site's database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor's entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and will not be available to anyone.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Powered by Terms of Service 2.0.1 © 2011 SOS Invision